Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using Geektopia, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you may not use, access, or browse our website.
- All contents, including text, images, logos, graphics, videos, and software, available on Geektopia are the property of Geektopia and protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, display, publish, or create derivative works of any part of our website without prior written permission from Geektopia.
- The use of any trademarks appearing on Geektopia is strictly prohibited, unless explicitly authorized in writing by Geektopia.
- You agree to use Geektopia only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of others, restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of the website.
- You will not upload, post, or transmit any material that is abusive, hateful, obscene, defamatory, racially or ethnically offensive, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their account.
- Geektopia may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not controlled or owned by Geektopia. We are not responsible for the content, availability, or accuracy of these external sites.
- The inclusion of any external links does not imply endorsement or recommendation by Geektopia. Users access external links at their own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Geektopia does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure.
- We do not warrant that any errors on Geektopia will be corrected, or that the content provided is accurate, reliable, or safe.
- Users agree to use our website at their own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- Geektopia and its officers, directors, employees, or affiliates will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use or inability to use our website, even if Geektopia has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In jurisdictions where limitations of liability are not allowed, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Geektopia may suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to our website at any time and without prior notice, if we believe that you have violated these terms and conditions.
- Upon termination, you must cease all use of our website and destroy any material downloaded or copied from Geektopia.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Geektopia resides.
- Any disputes arising from the use of our website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Geektopia reserves the right to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting.
- Your continued use of Geektopia after any changes to the terms and conditions will constitute your acceptance of those changes.